Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Birthdays: July 2016!

The Digit-al Dozen is doing something new starting July; we are doing manis based on a photo picked by a gal in the group whose birthday it is and using it as mani inspiration.  Friday was RoseLynn's birthday (Happy Birthday, RoseLynn!!!!) and we've done mani's based on a pix that she chose; here's what I came up with! (Sorry, I had started my post on Friday but didn't have time to it so this is a little belated!)


This is before I did the stamping and is as close as it will get to the inspiration photo!


Inspiration picture


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Fields of Provence; shown with no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Sponged on Pahlish Balneario and Pahlish Japanese Moon Melon until I got the desired look for the base blobs.


 Sponged on Pahlish Man's Red Flower as needed; the holo in this polish gave a really nice look.


Added Pahlish Bespoke Bambi Eyes which is the lightest blue.


Then went around some of the light blue of Pahlish Bespoke Bambi Eyes with the darker blue from Pahlish Japenese Moon Melon to get that star burst effect (or tried to anyway!)


Topped it off with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Decided to add some stamping using an image from Creative Shop 06 using Funky Fingers Gesso.


Creative Shop 06


On Cindy, used same base, Pahlish Fields of Provence then stamped with a different image from Creative Shop 06.


Topped with a final coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


RoseLynn, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!  Here's the other ladies mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Hope you had a fabulous weekend; thanks for looking!  

1 comment:

  1. The base you created for the stamping here was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!