Monday, October 8, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving! Plus Digit-al Dozen Does TV Shows; Day 1

Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm sorry for posting so late but I didn't have time to do my post in advance and didn't expect to spend so much time driving today!  I am thankful to have enjoyed two turkey dinners with family and friends over the weekend and tonight, am enjoying turkey dinner leftovers.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend and have many things in your life to be thankful for!  I'm thankful for many things and thankful if you by chance happen to read this post given blogging is on the downward spiral haha!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a stamper smooshy base of SpaRitual Kindness (which is also solo on the thumb), Turtle Tootsies Tailgating Makes Me Drive Slower!, Sally Hansen CSM Butterscotch and Yummy Yam, Girly Bits Butternut Leave Me Alone and Another Brick in the Fall. Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I made stamper decals using some of the same smooshy base polishes as well as MdU 8, 9, 53, 59 and 106. Images used are Creative Shop 91 (thumb), Delany Automne 003 (index), UberChic UC Mini:  Give Thanks Thanksgiving Special (middle and pinky) and Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 02 (ring).


I thought the words on the ring finger were too faint plus black is on every other finger so shadow stamped (not very well though) using MdU 2.


Topped everything off with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



It's also Digit-al Dozen challenge week; this week our challenge is TV Shows.  So these nails are also going to double duty and one of my favourite TV shows of the past being Married With Children and to tie it into today, the A Bundy Thanksgiving episode!  Oh that show cracked me up so often and I can remember just how different it was and out there compared to anything else being aired at the time.  Here's the youtube link if you care to watch it!

Here's the other ladies Day 1 mani's!




Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!