Monday, January 11, 2021

First Nails of 2021!

Good morning!  

This was the first mani that I did in 2021 and I think it was a pretty good start to the year!  Here's what I came up with! 


Started with a stamper smoosh base using assortment of polishes.


I didn't keep track of them all but they are the first two rows shown here.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Mdu 52 using image from Beauty Big Bang XL-02.


Using same image from Beauty Big Bang XL-02, stamping again using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  I didn't really shadow stamping but tried to get it close.


Beauty Big Bang XL-02.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I hope your 2021 is off to a good start; at least nail wise!  I know we are living in a crazy world with so much going on everywhere but at least we can control what is on our nails.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!