Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Do You Like It?











This mani is about half a year after I started taking better care of my nails....not 100% cuticles but much, much better than when I started out...one of these days I may be brave enough to post those jagged cuticles...but I still aspire to greatness to those whose mani's I admire on their blogs!








OPI Do You Lilac This? Great application, great coverage, two coats, no vnl. Stamped with white special polish, plate m64. This kinda has the look of a french manicure but a little funkier...still work appropropriate. As you can see, I still haven't mastered lining up the images on my fingers...but I'm getting there.








After a couple days, i added silver swish...just for variety.








Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!