Sunday, August 22, 2010

Three Days of Different Looks with Same Polishes!

Meganchair of Little Music Boxes (see sidebar for her blog link as I am a follower of her great blog) posted her 'blackberry mani' a few days back so I thought I could create my version of my LG Rumour mani.... as I do not own a blackberry!

This is OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui on the fingers and OPI Absolutely Alice on thumb. I got AA when it orginally came out as part of the 2010 Spring Alice in Wonderland collection but it was an untried until now. I don't know why I waited. I love this blingy blue! Even did my pedi in it!

This was my day 1 nails:




Day 2, did a funky french on the tips of SSFS using AA!




Day 3, decided to stamp using China Glaze OMG using Bundle Monster plate 20. Unfortunately under the grey skies here I wasn't able to take a picture of the holo of the image but I was able to capture the rainbow slightly. I still have this on as I want to see if the sun pokes out long enough to take a good picture of the stamp!




Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. hi mrsrexy! New follower here! Come check out my nail blog too,please.

    http://phoebespolishedphalanges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!