Friday, January 7, 2011

Another from China Glaze Anchors Away....

First Mate! A beautiful blue!


This is darker then in real life...you know...blues and purples are hard to photo accurately....

Here's first mate topped with Nfu oh 53. Nfu oh isn't available in Canada...at least no place I've been! I was lucky enough to swap for a few of these flakies and holos! They really are beautiful and take manis to a whole new level!









Below, I did my right hand with Nfu oh 54...sorry about the poor cleanup...I'm right handed so I didn't do a very good job cleaning up with my left hand! lol! I definately have to do a full mani with this flaky...it is absolutely gorgeous!



Then stamped! IP P21, white Konad special polish.


Sorry for the severe tipwear/shrinkage...this picture was taken after a few days of wear!


And these pix are the first with my new camera! The pix of first mate was taken with my old camera but the rest are with my new one...I'm still trying to figure out lighting/macro/zoom/focusing, etc etc. and haven't decided if I'm going to keep it as I don't know yet if it has all the features I want...without having to buy a camera that will break the bank!

So are you looking forward to the Anchors Away collex being available soon?

Thanks for looking....and don't forget to enter my first giveaway here....for six of the polishes of your choice from the Anchors Away collex as well as IP H12..with the anchor on it!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you've got this collection already. :) I'm thinking I'll get quite a few of them when they show up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I usually like more muted colors but I think I would love this blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!