Sunday, April 17, 2011

Anna Sui #322

I really wanted to do an Easter mani 'cause its right around this time of year. But for some reason, I just couldn't get into what polish to pick, what plate to use, what stamping polish to use blah blah blah. So did this instead. Anna Sui #322.


In the right light, you can see the cool purple secret shimmer and of course, the smell. Oh, the glorious smell of roses. The only other time I had used an Anna Sui polish, I did one nail and it was faint, but whew, when it was on all five nails, the scent was really obvious. This morning, its not so strong, which does make it a little more tolerable.


Used IP A1 as a french tip, then stamped the bottom portion with Konad M69 using Konad black special polish.



Here's mani in progress....I did think about leaving it like this but ultimately decided to stamp it more.


Here's Anna Sui #322 by itself. I was really glad to see that this wasn't the same brush as on the Anna Sui glitter I used a while back, because the application would have been a nightmare! But the polish had a regular brush so, whew!

I picked up a few more of these Anna Sui polishes as it was 20x the points at Shoppers Drug Mart this weekend...I should have enough Optimum points to get the new Deborah Lippmann polishes at Murale...and I'm also hoping they have the new Chanel's in stock too...nothing better than free polishes using points! I sure hope SDM gets more of these Anna Sui's in...the gal at the beauty counter said that the same colours have been in the display for a while..so here's to hoping!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. wow just wow!..lol im just doing a post for a easter mani i did today...but yours is just wow!..how have i never heard of Anna Sui Polishes. I need some after seeing this gorg minx of a pink!

    Thanks for this post!

    /hUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the crazy hug there lol

    Lets try again

    **/Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute mani. Love seeing the process you went through for stamping. I wouldn't have thought it went that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Like Lacquer Ware, I like the progress photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!