Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Paddy's Day Mani

This is a St. Paddy's mani's that I did recently.



Started with a base of Sinful Colors Envy.



Added a coat of L.A. Girls Glitter Addict Purge.



Then Spoiled Show me the Money.



Stamped with white Konad special polish using Lilic A02 and SdP 29...didn't do too good of a job centering that accent stamp I see!



Then I added a couple of the small shamrocks from A02 to the bare spots along the edge on my thumb and one of the larger ones above the horseshoe.



Here's a close up...hopefully you can see the layering of the glitter.

Photobucket

I have to thank bostonmerlin10 for this layinging combo...her combination was China Glaze Emerald Sparkled, then Jordana Green Glitz topped with Sinful Call You Later. I slightly changed it up with what I had in my stash, but wouldn't have thought of the combo without seeing her mani first, so thanks!

Just for fun, before I took it off, added a coat of Essie Matte About You.



Hope you're having a great weekend....oh, and before I forget, I want to mention that I'll soon be announcing an upcoming giveaway...details will be posted soon!

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. This is a cute and nice green mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the horseshoe with the shamrock! I have a tattoo with both of those/ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so awesome!!! I just love the green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So So beautiful, awesome job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination of glitter layering her is perfect, it's sooooo pretty and perfect for the upcoming 17th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, and I like the green and glitter combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination! And of course you have just the right stamping images for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!