Monday, December 10, 2012

NPC Challenge: Trim the Tree

This is the final week of Nail Polish Canada's Challenge; this weeks theme is Trim the Tree.  I decided on something simple...just some garland that would trim a Christmas tree.  Here's what I came up with.

DSC05803-2

Started with a base of two coats of OPI Bride's Bouquet. (No pix as I've shown it numerous times before). Added Orly Halo for some glitter interest.  This pix has no tc.


DSC05787-2

Stamped using Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade using SdP 83.

DSC05793-2

Dotted in some holly berries using Konad red special polish. 

DSC05797-2

Topped with SV.

DSC05809-2

Another pix.

DSC05809-2

Please go here to see all the entries...and don't forget to vote for your favourite!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend....and thanks for looking!







7 comments:

  1. this is such a great idea! perhaps my favorite christmas nails ive seen so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and unique! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously divine! I need to get my hands on Jumpin' Jade as it seems to be a great stamping polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So festive! I gotta get movin on holiday nails, i'm so behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. They really do look beautiful, perfect with that touch of glitter underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is amazing! I am in love with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!