Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mardi Gras Nails

I did this mani exactly a year ago today.....I think it's appropriate for Mardi Gras so thought I would (finally) share it now!



Started with a base of Essie No More Film; this is one coat, no topcoat.



Did a funky french using Darling Diva Polish Seriously Serious, no topcoat.



Bottle pix of Darling Diva Seriously Serious.



Stamped using white Konad special polish using T47.



Added a few dots to the flower centres to accent using China Glaze Running in Circles.



Topped with SV to finish.



Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. oh love this! looks much more difficult and complex, than it is ^.^ Need to redo something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just gonna say I MUST have that base color-then I read what it was and realized I already have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pretty much everything about this--I just would have added more glitter (of course). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I super dig the green accent with that purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The Darling Diva glitter brings together the whole look. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous combination. Love this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!