Friday, June 20, 2014

Girly Bits Our Lips Are Sealed

Those who may have checked out my Dozen Animal Stamping plates post over on the Digit-al Dozen blog may remember seeing these nails as it was a mani I had put on the DD post but hadn't featured here yet. These frisky cats are stamped over Girly Bits Our Lips Are Sealed, which is part of the recently released Girly Bits 80's Girl Bands collex.  


Started with a base of Girly Bits Our Lips Are Sealed.  This is two coats, no topcoat.


What is really interesting to me is that I own a lot of pinks.  And even with all the pinks I own, I don't have one quite like this one!   

Bottle shot.

Stamped using FUN black stamping polish with images from Lily Anna 11.


Lily Anna 11


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

I took this pix the following day in natural sunlight.


Even though I'm not a cat person, I thought these images were the cat's meow if I do say so myself!

Lily Anna plates are available via Messy Mansion's estore and their etsy shop.

Girly Bits polishes are available via their e-store here; I also seem to recall reading that llarowe has these on the way to their shop as well!  Please check Girly Bits FB for regular updates and additional information!

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!