Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Leaves

Here's another fall mani; this time, a holo base with skittle leaves.



Started with a base of Celestial Cosmetics Sun Kissed; this is two coats, no topcoat.  A few pix in different lighting.




For stamping, did leaf skittles in assortment of colours with an accent using all the colours with an image from MJ XX and Mundo de Unas stamping polishes in 9 (red), 11 (yellow) 32 (orange), and 48 (green).



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



I'm on the fence about this one; I like how the red and orange stamped on top but not so much the green or yellow.  Definitely loving Celestial Sun Kissed, though!  But that's the great thing about if you have a mani that you're not that much into; a little remover and another day and time to try something else out again!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful holo! I love these fall colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skittle leaves, even the yellow and green ones--nature sometimes does those sorts of pops of color, after all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!