Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Geometric; Day 1

Welcome to Digit-al Dozen week!  I'm a day late and haven't posted in a week or so because crazy busy with life (mainly work!) so thanks if you've stuck around to see if I would ever post again!

This weeks Digit-al Dozen theme is Geometric; here's what I came up with!


Neons seem to be all the rage lately, although unfortunately, I haven't bought too many (if any) of the recently released ones.  So I looked through my stash to see if I had something neon or at least bright for a nice spring mani; decided upon Orly Neon Heat with an accent of Formula X for Sephora Revolution.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  

 

I am pretty late to the stud party, but find myself wearing them more and more.  Added a couple bright pink studs on the accent finger.  I could wear this like it is with no stamping!



Stamped using Funky Fingers Dark Knight using an image from BP-L008.




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 1 geometric mani's!


Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. I love this! Your stamping is absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely freaking awesome! I love that glitter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink with the glitter. And your superb stamping skills! I bow down to the master!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. Love the image you chose to stamp with and the studs are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love the combination of black and hot pink. And the glitter accent makes everything looks even more fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and black, alway perfection just like your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Your stamping and placement is just perfect (as usual)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this look! The accent nail just breaks up the in-your-face stamping perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!