Wednesday, June 24, 2015

EverGlaze by China Glaze (not used as an extended wear polish)

When I was at a local nail supply not too long ago, I seen (what I thought was a) new product, EverGlaze by China Glaze.  I wasn't that familiar with it but they had some pretty colours so I picked up a few.  I spoke to a gal at the supply place who told me that it is another one of the long wearing polishes that has it's own base and top coat similar to CND Vinylux, etc.  I already have CND Vinylux for the few times I want some long lasting polish on my nails so didn't pick up the special base and top coats, just the polishes and used them with my regular base and top coats as I had no need for extended wear.  The first polish that I tried was EverGlaze Case of the Mondaze.


The pix below is three coats, no top coat.  I used my regular Duri Rejuv as a base, then applied three thin coats.  I was worried if I was going to get good coverage because the first coat was veryyyyyy sheer, but it did build up nicely. There were no issues with staining and clean up was a breeze!


The pix below has a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 


Did very simple stamping using Funky Fingers Gesso with an image from MoYou Kaleidoscope 03.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  I was happy to see that the base colour didn't bleed through the stamping as sometimes happens.


I seen China Glaze Ever Glaze at my Sally's the last time I was there.  I can't attest to the wear as again, I didn't use the base of top coat but had no issues using it as a regular polish!

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. This is a super bright and pretty color it's a plus that it didn't bleed into the gorgeous white stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright the blue is and the stamping is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous stamping image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!