Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dance Legend Robots vs Humans

I'm not usually into brown; in fact, it probably is one of my least worn colours.  I'm not sure why I feel like I'm dissing LuLu at Elevation Polish when I disclose this, but I do lol!  Anyway, one day this spring, I was looking for a quick mani change (what else is new, right? lol) and went for my usual fast go to look; a holo with a full size image.  This is what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Dance Legend Robots vs Humans, no top coat.  Dance Legend has superb holos and this one is no exception!


Different lighting.

Stamped using Infinity 116 using Mundo de Unas 43.  


Infinity 116


Finished with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Just for fun, I checked the labels of my blog; this is now the 12th time I've posted in the brown category ....compared to say, blue that is at 120 or pink at 71.  For sure, don't wear a lot of brown!

Thanks for looking! 



4 comments:

  1. I have been searching for the perfect brown holographic polish for a year now. This one is perfect not too dark. I love this look, yeah it may be simple to accomplish but simple is stunning when done right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color on you, and the stamping looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful color and it looks superb on you! I myself am not a fan of the brown polish category lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! I love browns! I might have to try and recreate this mani, or at least something similar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!