Saturday, November 7, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black & White

I was suppose to do my post for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas on Friday but unfortunately, work and life got in the way. Work buys the polishes, life is life and so, well, posting took a back seat.  I did have my nails done though!  The challenge with black and white and I had the extra prompt of houndstooth, tweed or plaid.  I did Sherlock Holmes with the thought that he'd be wearing a tweed hat or jacket to tie in the theme and prompt!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Stamped using Messy Mansion MM40 on thumb, ring and index, using Funky Fingers Gesso, Messy Mansion MM28 on pinky and MoYou Tourist Collection 01 on middle; black stamping polish is Funky Fingers Dark Knight.

Messy Mansion MM28


Messy Mansion MM40


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Here's the other ladies black and white mani's; there are a whole lot of different prompts to lots of variety here...not to mention every one's creativity!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!