Monday, April 11, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Gradient; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week!  This months challenge is gradient, which is one of my current favourite things to do for nail art!  Some of these pix I've had saved for a while knowing that the challenge was coming so you might see a lot of different nail lengths as they were taken over such a span of time.  The other thing I discovered is pink or purple or pink and purple seems to be my most favourite gradient colour scheme; I had 5 gradients uploaded for the theme and realized that every single one of them were in this colour scheme!  I might change it up with a few other or you might just end up seeing a pink and purple; I guess we'll see how the week goes as I don't have all the posts done yet!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Celestial Cosmetics Hope Is The New Pink; no top coat.  This was exclusive to the Hella Holo Customs FB group. 


Did a sponged gradient using Colors by Llarowe Oops!  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.


Stamped using Chez Delaney Floral A001 using Funky Fingers Gesso.


Chez Delaney Floral A001.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 1 gradient mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!