Thursday, June 2, 2016

Glam Polish Secret Stash

Another quick mani I did in late spring using Glam Secret Stash.


Started with a base of two coats of Glam Polish Secret Stash; shown here top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Stamped using an image from ZZ Abstractos 4 using OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest which was a nice change from using black and white stamping polish which I seem to favour lol.  I should also say that I could not for the life of me get a clear stamper to pick up this so believe this or not, it is stamped with my regular go to stamper and placed by luck; thankfully placement wasn't too bad!


ZZ Abstractos 4


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.  While this pix has a lot of glare, it shows the shimmer in the OPI well.

Hope you're having a fabulous week; thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous plate and I love the stamp you chose, it's so pretty.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH!!! This is awesome. The colour combination and the stamping design both turned out to be great choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!