Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Vampy; Day 1

Happy Thanksgiving!  

It's Thanksgiving Day here in Canada and because it's also Day 1 of Digit-al Dozen's theme this month of Vampy, I tried to come up with some darker autumn hues to combine the two.  Here's what I came up with!

 

Started with a base of piCture pOlish skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise, polishes used are Sisters, Autumn, Meow, Sunflower and Bordeaux.  All are two coats, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a few stamper decals using acrylic paints.



Then applied the stamper decals.


Images are from Bunny Nails HD-E (thumb and index); Delaney Automne 001 (middle and ring) and Messy Mansion MM23.  


Added a few more random leaves for filler and interest.  Used MdU 9, 11, 13, 48 and 66.


Topped using KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 1 Vampy mani's....and if you look closely, you will see that there are a whole bunch of new ladies in the Digit-al Dozen starting this month!  Please check out their awesome nails and blogs using the inlinkz below!




Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I love the base colors - perfect for fall! Those little decals are adorable and I'm jealous you got them to look like they aren't even decals - mine are always showing visible decal line (is that a thing?). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanks Giving. Hope you've had a lovely day.
    These are so cute, very autumnal.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty neat! I love the decals andyou polish choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the base polishes you used here! Can you do all of my polish shopping for me, because I seriously love everything you use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!