Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Three Pretty & Polished Dusty Cremes!

I've been wearing a lot of soft, neutral shades lately.  In fact, this is the mani I have on my nails today which I'm really liking!  In hindsight, I wish I had have done accent nail design on all nails but there's always next time!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Pretty & Polished Creme de la Creme, no top coat.  This is one of the Pretty & Polishes dusty cremes that I'm so fond of!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided to do a sponged gradient using Pretty & Polished Creme de la Creme, My Sage Advice and Weather the Storm.  It took quite a bit of sponging as the colours weren't that saturated but I think in the end, the extra work was worth it!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Too bad the pix wasn't a little closer and more in focus so you could see the dusty in it.  But all the pix of this stage came out of the same :(


Stamped using Creative Shop 52 on all images except accent, which is Moyra 112 Far Far Away.  Used MdU 43.


Creative Shop 52




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!