Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Birthdays; June 2017

I'm a little bit behind with postings due to emergencies at my work, then the long weekend, but last week, the Digit-al Dozen was celebrating Amy Lee's birthday in June and we were all to wear pink...and as Amy just had a beautiful baby girl in June as well, I did a baby themed mani; here's what I came up with!


Started with a smooshy stamper base with an assortment of pinks.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from UberChic UC Little Baby using FunkyFingers Gesso.


UberChic UC Little Baby.





Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I decided to add a few more baby themed images to this base for some double stamping; I really wanted a hot or dark pink which I think would have looked better but couldn't find something dark enough so used FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  Not the best colour choice, I think.  Used images from same UberChic UC Little Baby on the pinky, and Chez Delaney Naissance 002 on the rest. Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Happy Birthday, Amy Lee....and congrats again on the new addition to your family!

Here's the other ladies pink mani's!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!