Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sizzling Hot!


It's a sizzling hot here in the GTA today; how about some sizzling hot UP nails to go along with it?  Here's what I came up with!




Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Reagan, no top coat.  Shine for days; this is straight out of the bottle, no top coat.  Love!


Topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Boop-Oop-A-Dupe, one coat.  Sorry for all those collectors of all things UP but this is long gone, no longer available.  I don't even see it come up for sale in blog sales, so sorry if this is now your latest lemming.  #sorrynotsorry




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


For stamping, I didn't want to pick an image that covered the base polish too much so stamped with an image from Lina Twirls & Swirls 01 using MdU 1.


Here's Ms. Cindy who is a bit different as this is my test hand usually.  Did same base of Zoya Reagan, then added a coat of Cult Nails Clairvoyant on all nails, with extra coat of the Nail Pattern Boldness on the thumb.  It wasn't the look I was looking for so that's why you didn't see it on my posted nails...but pretty cool none the less!




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!