Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Marble; Day 2

I did these nails a couple weeks ago right after I had cut my nails down to nubs.  As I love the look of dark polish on shorties, I decided to go with a base that is darker than I usually wear!  This is what I came up with for Day 2 of the Digit-al Dozen marble challenge (and yes, there is marble in there!)


Started with a base of three coats of Nails Inc. St. Martin's Lane.  FYI, two coats is fine coverage IRL; only did three as the lighting showed a few bare spots that weren't noticeable to the eye so I ended up putting on a third coat for blogging picture purposes.


Stamped with Forever 21 Gold Metallic using image from Lesly 35.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on top.



While I didn't mind the look of just the marble stamping, I wanted a bit more.  So double stamped using another image from same Lesly 35 plate using MdU 101.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 2 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!