Saturday, February 13, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

Another mani from archives that hasn't be shared yet but am sharing it now, just before Valentine's Day!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Wall, Ellagee Mojave Twilight and Masura 1145 Emilia, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Konad square plate 22 using FingerPaints Gesso with accent nail using MdU 112.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added a few dots using Masura 1145 Emilia for some interest on thumb.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!