Monday, September 23, 2019

Hello Fall!

These nails are from 2018; in fact, this blog post was typed and scheduled almost a year ago!  Another fall mani that was done along with so many others and unfortunately I ran ran out of time before I had time to do a post.  So here's another fall mani on the first day of fall; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Colores de Carol The King Roars from August 2018 Polish Pickup.  Love, love, love this polish!  Funky colour and flakies; what's not to love!  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 01 and 02 using MdU 9, 11 and 53.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Different lighting; can see the stamping a little better!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!