Sunday, December 22, 2019

Season's Greetings!

The holiday season is in full swing and before we know it, it will be December 26th and we'll be contemplating what we are going to be doing for New Year's!  I'm actually going to have a pretty low key Christmas; however, the weekend after will be quite busy as we have having family get togethers both days.  Anyway, I was looking through all the holiday nail art plates and came across the cutest gingerbread man plate on the thumb so decided to do nails based around gmen!  Here's what I came up with!


This was my test hand; the thumb turned out better placement wise so thought I'd share is too!


Started with a base of three coats of Scofflaw Ugly Renaissance Baby Paintings, no top coat.  This was part of April 2019 Polish Pickup.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Wistonia Have a Merry X'mas!(thumb) and B. Loves B.10 on the rest using MdU 22.


Wistonia Have a Merry X'mas!


Added seasonal greetings on thumb using Maniology M036 and holly using Marianne Nails n.118 using Konad red and MdU 37.  Also added dots here, there and everywhere using same two stamping polishes.


Decided didn't have enough dots so added more using CND Bicycle Yellow.  That isn't really why I added more lol, it was to brighten up the nails a bit!  This pix isn't the best; I had a really hard time with glare on the stamping as you can see on the pix above so tried some different lighting.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  Funny hand post to try to get the words on the thumb visible!


These almost made me want to make some gmen cookies.  Almost.  


Hope you're have a good weekend; thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!