Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Accent Nails; Day 5

Here's my day 5 Digit-al Dozen accent nail challenge mani!  I think here, the concept was cool but my hands were kinda dry so not the best pix but hopefully you can overlook that!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a smooshy stamper base of Fancy Gloss Blue Skies and Pink Dreams over a quick coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.


Added a coat of Essie Let It Snow.


Topped again with Polish 'M Dragon Fire.


Then topped with Polished for Days Supernova.  I was going for that unicorn look!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from EjB-03 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Here's the other ladies day 5 mani's!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Fab base - love what you have done and perfect for the stamping :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!