Monday, January 6, 2020

Snowflakes!!!

It's forecasting some snow later on today so, snow better time to share a snowflake mani!  I've done snow many snowflake mani's already; I've been attracted to them like I was to leaves in the fall.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of of two coats of Girly Bits Hear the Window Blow Sample Batch.  I *think* this was a polish I picked up this summer at Indie Expo Canada.  Yes, I do seem to recall it was there....I remember Jenny of The Dot Couture and I both looking at all the one offs at the same time and I picked it up before she did!  So glad I did!  Hmm, I was just a Jenny's site and on her IG account and seen she hasn't posted in while; I hope it's just a short break and that's she's doing OK!


Topped with a coat of Cuticula Daydreamer Micro Silver Holo Flakes Topper.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from MoYou Festive 02 and 03 using FunkyFingers Gesso, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  This was one of those times that I wanted to do my nails but didn't have a whole lot of time so went with something pretty easy. Still turned out great, I think!


This is one of those polishes that I'm always afraid that the base will turn the stamping blue or purple but I was happy to report that the white stayed as white as snow!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!