Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Take Me To The Beach!

I pulled a bunch of summer themed plates and have been doing a lot of beach inspired mani's including this one.  Hopefully I don't get into a theme trap like I have been doing lately with a whole bunch of leaves in the fall, snowflakes in the winter, daisies in the spring...but I guess we'll see!  But just in case, be prepared to see lots of beach mani's like this one; here's what I came up with!


Started with a stamper smooshy base using Pahlish Cascades, China Glaze Capacity to See Beyond, Essie Style Cartel, Essie Viva Antigua! and FunkyFingers Gesso.


 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from UberChic UC Beach Plates (thumb and middle), What's Up Nails A019 (index), SugarBubbles SB 051 (pinky) and CreativeShop 84 (ring) using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.
 

What's Up Nails A019.



Shadow stamped with Painted Polish Deux 2.0 using same images.  Stamped some a little too tight, some a little too loose; one of these days I'll get it right!


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Hope you're having a fantastic week and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!