Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Spooky Spiders!

Maybe colourful, not so spooky!  Here's what I came up with!


I purposely wanted a mix of Halloween-ish colours but not all in the same finish, so went with this hodge-podge base but like it!  Polishes used, starting at th thumb and going clockwise, are MLF Lacquer Trick or Treat (Sept 2020 Polish Pickup), Girly Bits Stayin' Alive, Potion Polish Warts n All (LOVE THIS POLISH!!), Girly Bits Funky Town and Emily de Molly High Degree, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped spider web and spider from MoYou Festive on the thumb using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and the rest with DRK-A using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added spiders using MoYou Festive 16 to all fingers except the thumb using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearlry on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. I am thinking cute rather than spooky haha! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!