Wednesday, April 28, 2021

April Showers Bring May Flowers

We are in for a whole lot of rain over the next week, althought, we shouldn't complain because April showers bring May flowers!  I've been noticing more and more spring flowers and with this rain, hopefully more will soon be blooming!  Like these bright floral nails!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI polishes; Fearlessly Alice, Sun, Sea and Sun In My Pants and My Boyfriend Scales Walls; either 2 or 3 coats.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Sugar Bubbles SB078


Stamped using SB 078 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added dots using base polishes on the thumb, as well as added dots in the floral centers.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!