Monday, August 23, 2021

Not Quite Roses

I had seen on instagram that @girlienails66 ( think it was) had posted about some great polish deal finds at Shoppers Drug Mart so I ventured into my local SDM to see what I could find and while I didn't get as good of a deal as her (she paid $3 for her polishes; mine were $5), I didn't do too badly.  Not that I need anymore polishes...but that's another story!  But I can never resist a good deal lol.  I did a mani later in the evening with them; here's what I came up with!



Did a sponged gradient using Quo by Orly X's and O'x, Quo by Orly Girly Girl and Quo Flashdry RSVP.  Who would have thought that would colours would have produced a decent looking gradient??  I actually really liked how it faded into the gradient; I think this might be a cool base for some Valentine's Day nails!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


UC 26-01


Stamped using UberChic UC 26-01 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  They don't quite look like roses which would have been more appropriate for this colour but I had done rose nails not too long before that so didn't want to do something so similar shortly after.  But this is a pretty cool design anyway!


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had a little polish drag which is so irritating even though I waited a bit to apply topcoat; I didn't have a pre-apply non-smear topcoat with me as I did these nails at my weekend place, but you an be sure I brought a bottle this weekend!  

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. For heavy, more frequent users, a marijuana detox could result in some undesirable symptoms, like: Detox kits and other detoxification home remedies aim to mask or reduce evidence of drugs in the bodylaweekly While removing THC from your system quickly can be tough, it’s comforting to know you have so many options to pass a drug test for weed Although this won't completely eliminate THC from your system rather gradually making the withdrawal symptoms bearable This increases urination, which aids in the removal of THC toxins as well as other waste products However, unlike the other products, this one comes with an adjustable Velcro belt Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!