Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!


Good evening!  I meant to post these Thanksgiving nails over the weekend or yesterday, but the weekend got away from me and it didn't happen.  So I'm sharing now!


Started with a base of Potion Polish Everything Pumpkin, Hello Fall and Noodles Nail Polish Pumpkin Spice, no top coat. 


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Creative Shop 16S (thumb), What's UP B071 (ring), UberChic mini:  Give Thanks 2 (middle), UberChic mini:  Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice (pinky) and MoYou Fall in Love 09 (index) using MdU 9, 11, 13 and Painted Polish Blanc Slate and Midnight Mischief.  Also used KBShimer In Yacht Water in the eyes on the ring finger.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!