Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!!


Started with a sponged gradient using Color Club Holy Chic!, Island Vibes and Puccini-licious.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. (I had a little bit of polish flick onto the nail on the middle when taking off the latex, so annoying!  I made sure to put part of the stamped image on it.)


Stamped using BM-317 with accent nail of Lina All About Love-02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Have a wonderful Valentine's no matter what you do!

 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!