Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Spring Flowers!

I did some spring flowers by making a few stamper decals; here's what I came up with!!


Started with a base of two coats of China Glaze Cuba Diving, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made stamper decals using images from Beauty Big Bang XL-40 (middle, index, ring), BundleMonster + Tanya Wish BM-217 (pinky) and CreativeShop 61 (thumb) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief for outline and a whole bunch of polishes.


Whole bunch of polishes (and I know at least one is missing being the darker purple I used).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I was pretty happy how these turned out, which made me think, why don't I make stamper decals more often but I'm not sure why.  


Hopefully we'll start to see spring flowers in our area soon!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!