Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Purple Snowflakes!

One of the easiest nail art bases to do, besides just applying a base polish, is a stamper smooshy base.  The great thing about a smooshy base is you never know what it's going to turn out but you can just smoosh some more polish on until you get a look you like!


Used assortment of purple, pink and white polishes for this stamper smooshy base.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Creative Shop 112 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I like all the shades of purple that you used for your smooshy base :-) The stamping is very neat and the final manicure is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!