Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Season's Greetings


It's Boxing Day here in Canada and for me, that is a day to sleep in and take it easy after the hustle and bustle of Christmas Day.  In years past, we would be heading to my husband's family Christmas but his family decided to do things different this year, so it means its a day to chillax at home.  Hopefully you are too today but if not, well, the weekends only a few more days away!  I kind of went crazy with mistletoe nails this year and here is another one!  It didn't turn out as I envisioned but that's OK, I'll try another time!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Olive Ave Polish Scape, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 03 and words from Bunny Nails HD-F using Moyra SP02 and SP14.


Used Moyra SP02 for berries on the mistletoes.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!