Saturday, December 23, 2023

Tis The Season To Be Jolly!


I've never been an expert shadow stamper but I'm even more rusty than usual as you can see on these Christmas nails.  I did ask Santa for a magnifying lamp to help so hopefully, if I haven't been too naughty, it will be under the tree in a few days!  In the meanwhile, continue to see some less than perfect shadow stamping including on these nails.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Fancy Gloss Mint Tree Cakes over a coat of white soft focus, no top coat.  I love these crelly flakies and used the Fancy Gloss ones almost exclusively this holiday season for my nails.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Layered stamped using image from MoYou Noel 5 using Moyra SP 05 and CjS 062 stamping polishes, with accent nail shadow stamped using same polishes and image from Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 03.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!