Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Flowers and Swirls!


It's been a hot minute since I did a post, so sorry about that.  I've been super busy and my nails aren't the best which means I haven't been doing them, which makes me want to share nails less.  On the mani's that I've done lately, as the nail issue has been ongoing for a while, I just see flaws, which makes me want to share nails less.  Plus I seem so out of the nail world; I seen all these new methods, new styles, etc. that I'm not doing, which makes me want to share nails less.  I paint and stamp my nails what I like to wear, which may not be that popular, but I don't have anyone that I have to please other than me and hopefully someone out there may get some inspiration from them!   Which is why there are a lot of floral mani's and blue nails lol.  So here's another floral mani, that happens to be blue, with swirls, that I did last year when my nails weren't so much of a mess.  

 
Started with a base of Essie License to Thrill, with accent nail of Pretty Beautiful Unlimited Candy Floss (PPU Feb 2018) both two coats, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


What's Up Nails B044



Stamped using What's Up Nails B044 using MdU 91 on the darker nails, with Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate on the accent nails.


Added floral centers using Essie License to Thrill.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided this was a little safe and because I like busy nails, added a few dots using Painted Polish Blanc Slate and MdU 91.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!