Friday, May 24, 2024

Just Swirls!

Simple stamping on a layered base is another regular occurance on my nails lately, including this one!  Here's what I came up with! 


Started with a base of ILNP Hi-Score, no top coat.


Layered Music City Beauty Hold Me Closer Tony Danza (PPU June 2023), no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Creative Shop 11 using mixed blend of Painted Polish Blanc Slate, Painted Polish Stamped in Taro, Painted Polish Stamped in Lilac and Moyra SP 19.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!