Saturday, September 28, 2024

Golden Leaves

This was one of my favourite fall manis that I did last year but I didn't have time to share it so wanted to make sure I got it shared this year before going onto Thanksgiving and Halloween nails.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Orly Lovella, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did layered stamping with image from UberChic UC Lovely Leaves 5 with accent nail using CjS-86 using MdU 9, 11, 13, 66 and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  Added few more dots on accent nail using dotter.


Shadow stamped words on accent nail.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


As with the case of a lot of manis, I liked how this turned out, in fact, it was one of my favourite fall mani's, but if you've been here a while, you know I like busy nails.  So added random dots for interest and colour using MdU 66.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!