Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Fall Flowers!

I remembered when I did these nails that I was so excited to do a gradient and really wanted to put something on my nails other than the typical tropical looking nails, so I picked this floral image but what it did (to me, anyway) was make it look like a fall floral.  I'm not made about that but it just wasn't what I wanted at the time.  Here's what I came up with!


Did a sponged gradient using Morgan Taylor Ugh, As If, Morgan Taylor Let's Do A Makeover and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Poppy Patch.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from UberChic UC Japanese Motif with Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


I wished I had have taken a small detail brush with black polish and filled in those voids that didn't stamp solid but didn't notice them until I was already finished.  They weren't visible to the eye, just in these supersized pictures.
 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!