Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm tired of pix that aren't colour accurate.....

I'm going to start looking for a new camera...one more colour accurate and with good macro (as I just don't have time to crop and edit pix...as you can see from my postings!)

Case in point: This is OPI Koala Bear-y...it photos reddish...but is really a deep hot pinkish colour....



As I'm such a fan of pinks...probably my favourite mani colour...so this is great for fall....



Stamped using Konad IP m56 with konad black special polish and a couple of stones...just to add a little pizzazz!



Now that our daytime light is limited as well as not too many sunny days, I also need to hunt down some new lighting sources....will have busy weekend trying to find these...but an excuse to shop none the less!




Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!! Love! I know the colour isn't accurate but still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Sarahlouise1986 and JQ...I am actively looking for a new camera and indoor lighting as the colour discrepency drives me crazy! Not only polish swatches but sunsets etc etc! Maybe Santa will be good to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww =-/ i hope he brings you and me one, hope to start my own blog very soon...but mine sucks! =-///

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!