Wednesday, November 17, 2010

L.A. Girl Color Addict - Hooked

I picked up a few of these polishes that I seen yesterday at Designer Cosmetics ....not that I need any more polishes especially after hauling in the US over the weekend...it was nice to get the polishes not readily available in Canada....Anyway, these L.A. Girl polishes were 3/$10....


Stamped using Konad IP m64, using Konad blue special polish.




The whole line of L.A. Girl Color Addict have a soft gold shimmer which was nice...application was OK-maybe a little runny but not bad for $3.33...



The gold shimmer is lightly visible...yes, I need to work on getting some better indoor lighting....



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!