Monday, December 19, 2011

Another Christmas Mani

I did this mani quickly late last night...not terribly detailed because it was late and I was getting tired, especially after cramming alllllll my Christmas shopping into Saturday and Sunday. My brain was saying yes, continue to shop Sunday night as the stores were open late.....but my feet were saying no more, no more! I should have learned my lesson from when I went to the US last year and wore boots doing all that walking...that massive shopping trips call for running shoes!




Started with base of Color Blast by Orly in Reflection. (I didn't take pix of base, sorry). Topped with a coat of Cover Girl Goddess. I kinda goofed up here, probably because I was tired because I should have hand painted in the moon on my pinky before I topped with Goddess....but I forgot, so after I hand painted it in, I put another thin coat of Goddess on my pinky.





Stamped using Konad black special polish using T45 (reindeers), D-01 (sleigh), D-07 (words Merry Christmas) and SdP C-19 (Santa).







Topped with coat of SV. Here's my not often seen right hand, which I stamped slightly different using Christmas themed stamps.





Is your Christmas shopping done? I'm done...I think. Now just need to find the time to do some wrapping!


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the gray with the glitter over it

    You're very good at stamping, I somehow get more on my finger then on my nail.


    Oh I can't believe Christmas is here already. I just finished my shopping yesterday and had to pay for extra shipping..not happy about that but i'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the reindeer on all the different fingers and the sleigh-so very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!! I really love the look of the grey + glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! that Christmas tree is perfect. be sure to wait till your nails dry before you wrap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty mani! I love it!
    My Christmas shopping isn´t done, yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the grey with sparkle:) Your stamps came out really well, too!

    I did mostly online shopping this year and I'm only waiting on one package. Hopefully it gets here in time. If not... well, my friend will receive a picture of the item (MUFE 92 eyeshadow!) and the actual product whenever it does show up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I love the reindeer and Christmas tree stamps!
    My shopping is almost done now, just a few last-minute items to pick up.
    I've given you a badge on my blog by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and nice but they are too extravagant compliments

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sleigh on one finger and then the reindeer on the next!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hii, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile blog award.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!