Wednesday, March 6, 2013

OPI Tomorrow Never Dies

I can think of no catchy title and lack of sleep is causing brain fog, so by default this will have to do!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Tomorrow Never Dies.  Topped with SV.  Tomorrow Never Dies leans more purple than this IRL as these pix look more blue than purple.


I look at these photos and they look to me like they've been worked on...I mean, the glow!  But I have no editing skills and actually uploaded these from Blogger, not even from Photobucket where I could edit them if I knew how (other than cropping, which I did figure out!).  So glowy!


I have my nail pal nailXchange to thank for *forcing* me to pick this up.  When the OPI Skyfall collex was released, I picked up the few I was wanting and passed on Tomorrow Never Dies.  But when we were out and about on a polish excursion (actually our cross border trip with the ladies from Frazzle and Aniploish and The Holo Queen last year ), at our stop at Ulta, she said Tomorrow Never Dies was her favourite of the collex and you need it in your collex (here's nailXchange's review of Tomorrow Never Dies btw; her pix lean more purple).  So I took her word for it, picked it up, and finally got around to wearing it...and it's amazing!  I can't say it's my fave of the collex as I haven't worn all them, nor did I buy the whole collex for that matter, but certainly no disappointment with having this in my stash! 

For some layering interest, added a fairly thick coat of KB Shimmer Diva; topped with SV.


I'm not really happy with how these pix turned out but had a hard time getting a good image due to the holographic glitter...which I don't think is a bad thing!


Stamped using Nicole by OPI Positive Energy using Apipila 01 and topped with SV. 


Hope you're having a great week.....thanks for looking!



5 comments:

  1. You did a great job capturing the beauty of these polishes!!! WOW! Such a stunning manicure, I love it and now I need to add Tomorrow Never Dies to my Wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful manicure! I like it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stunningly gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa that is stunning. I need to get both of those polishes now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!