Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Flowers

This weeks FB Adventures in Stamping challenge was spring flowers.  This is what I came up with.


Started with a base of two coats of two coats of L'Oreal Royally Yours, topped with SV.



Did a few stamper decals for the spring scene.  This is from Lilic's A03.  All polishes are Konad special polishes.


Ladybugs from Lilic's A01.


Both tulip images is from Lilic's A03; I didn't add the butterfly in the image below as I planned on stamping above it.


I already had this one applied before I realized that I hadn't taken a pix of it!  This image was too large for my nail so I tried to position it as best as I could.


Turned out OK.  This is my fave finger (er, thumb!) of the bunch!


After applying all the stamper decals and topping with SV, added a few images to the pinky; CH36 (sun and cloud) and Apipila G04 (bee).  While I had planned on stamping above the tulips on the middle finger, the image was so large that I didn't really have a lot of space so decided to leave as is. 


I didn't do a terribly great job of keeping these stamper decals wrinkle free so you can see the wrinkles quite a bit.  Only visible in macro though so I can live with it!

Thanks for looking!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about that new chevron plate. I'll probably wait to see what you think, if it's big enough or not (or too big).

    That seems to be my problem with all those other options you showed me before. Either they were too big or too small for my nails! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl this is awesome!! I want to try this so bad!! Can you use acrylic paint to decorate the stamp??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I don't know about using paints as I've never worked with them. Sorry.

      Delete
  4. The thumb is my favorite, too--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty. I just discovered how to make decals and love it for my non dominant hand. I have not tried doing them with the stamper yet though mine were freehand, but I love how these turned out for you. I am going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to use that plate! I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!