Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pahlish Bespoke Batch Over the Rhone

I'm still featuring archived mani's; I've only done my nails once in the last 10 days....and it was one coat of a holo with minimal stamping....as still having some issues preventing me from doing my nails.  I guess there is some benefit of having so many archived mani's as it is handy for times like this!

I had decided early in the New Year to try to use some untried polishes; this time, I went with Pahlish Bespoke Batch Over the Rhone.



Started with two coats of Pahlish Bespoke Batch Over the Rhone, two coats, no topcoat.  Application was a breeze, as was clean up!  This navy jelly polish has blue and silver flakies added.  As Over the Rhone was a Bespoke Batch, it's no longer available via Pahlish's e-store, but hopefully you will be able to snag a bottle via a swap or sale board - if anyone is foolish enough to give up their bottle, that is!


Over the Rhone really comes to life with a layer of topcoat; this is with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Different lighting.


For stamping, went with stamping that hopefully would allow the base shine through; stamped with an image from VL04 using CND Silver Chrome.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's called Snow Over the Rhone? I have it too, and the depth on it is simply incredible. I love the stamping you've done as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish is absolutely gorgeous!! The stamping over it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!