Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hello, Fall!


Hello, fall!  This morning was the official arrival of fall so I thought I would share something fall appropriate, even though I pretty much wear whatever I want anytime I want anyway!  (Well, except holiday themed mani's outside of the holiday!)  Here's what I came up with!


Started with two coats of Pahlish Pumpkin Cream Puffs, shown with no top coat.


Stamped using Apipila Super Placa A using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  Even though I used the Girly Bits clear stamper here for placement, still not 100%.  There's always one finger, sometimes more, that gets stamped crooked or not centered!


I wanted to jazz this up a little so looked through my rhinestones to see if I had anything that might go along with it; I found these amber stones that I think worked out well.


Topped everything off with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


I'm looking forward to doing some fall mani's!  For whatever reason, I'm really into funky, fugly colours right now so it will be interesting what I put on my nails over the next little while!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!