Monday, April 2, 2018

Autism Awareness Day!


April 2nd is Autism Awareness Day; here is the mani I did for it!  


Started with a base of two coats of FingerPaints Blissfully Blue, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I made stamper decals using images from Dixie Plates Awareness plate.  Unfortunately, the Autism Awareness ribbon was too large for my nails; I first stamped using the UberChic Luxe stamper, then immediately transferred the image to a clear stamper head.  This took a few tries as some of the lines are so fine and they dried pretty quickly even when I used MdU stamping polish.  All images on this mani are from the Dixie Plates Awareness plate; I isolated and stamped images for the ring and pinky.  I used MdU 2 and 73, Moyra Sp 02, 05 and 22, MoYou Deep Ocean and CND Bicycle Yellow.  


Dixie Plates Awareness



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



April is Autism Awareness Month; I'm going to try to do my part and do a few blue mani's throughout the month in support of the cause which is near and dear to me....just in case you start seeing a lot of blue posted in the future!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!